SOLUTION TO HIP PAIN PROBLEM WITH BMAMA MATERNITY


I've been having serious hip pains problem since I got pregnant and I still do now. I was never really concerned about having hip pains because I've never really experienced it before this but after it stricken I felt so helpless. There are many causes of hip pains and to my surprise, it's actually very common even though it hurts like crazy. Honestly, the most painful one I experienced was a few months earlier that made me feel so weak, I couldn't even do any house chores. Arisa Chow came to know I had been experiencing this and suggested me to use a 'modern benkung' to help soothe the pain. This is when BMama came in and helped.





If you don't know what a 'modern benkung' is, it's a maternity support belt which helps relieve lower back, joints and muscular pains by supporting the extra weight. These support belts are usually for suitable during pregnancy and some also for postpartum wear. The one I have is called BMama's Love Cradle Maternity Support Belt and this belt supports both! The only regret is that I only came to use it since last month when I was desperately suffering from hip pain all this time.



The first few days using the belt, of course, it was a bit uncomfortable but it was super helpful when I had to manage my baby like picking him up and putting him down again. He's 8kg + now and I certainly use a lot of strength everytime I handle him and the pain hits when I have to bend down. But when I started using the belt, it eases the pain and I don't feel like I'm using too much strength at my hips. It honestly helps a lot that even though it felt uncomfortable at first, but now I don't feel it anymore. I'm used to it now because, without the belt, I easily get hip pains after a few times bending down and managing my son, the difference with and without the belt is felt. I prefer my day with the support belt most of the time, especially when at home.


I should have bought this ages ago since I was pregnant, this belt helps the best at supporting the growing belly but sadly I discovered it late. I had a huge belly back then and I indeed suffered from lower back pain throughout my 3rd trimester. I even had to take maternity leave early because I couldn't bare moving too much already as the pain was getting severe if I stand too much. If I had this, I bet my day would go much smoother, now I kinda feel I always had a bad day throughout my last weeks of pregnancy. LOL...

Anyways, here's a bit of detail for Bmama's Love Cradle Maternity support belt:

• Ergonomic design, suitable for pregnancy & postpartum wear
• Prevents /Provide relief for the symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) or Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)
• Relieve lower back, joints, & muscular pains by supporting the extra weight
• Encourages proper posture during & after pregnancy
• Sewn-in steel boning on the back for sturdier support


What I love about it is their material, it's made from a light material (I'm not sure the name of the fabric) which allows air to flow in and out. This is a great feature especially for people who tend to sweat a lot like me. Honestly one of the reasons why I don't really prefer to wear so many layers at home is because I tend to sweat a lot while doing house chores. Other than that, the velcro straps are amazing. It's light and strong and I get to stretch the belt to the desired length I want easily. So if you're pregnant with a growing belly, better get some support while you're still able too. Don't wait until your belly grows huge or after you gave birth like me. Skip the pain and be as comfortable as you can throughout your preganancy. I'm surely recomending this to expecting mothers because it helps!

Product Deets

Price: RM73
Availability: 
BMAMA HQ
G, 34, Jalan Medan Putra 4, Medan Putra Business Centre,
52200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

MELAWATI MALL (ELEBE MATERNITY)
Level 2 (beside ToysRUS)
Jalan Sabah, Taman Melawati, 53100 Ampang, Selangor

AEON BANDAR UTAMA (INUJIRUSHI)
Level 1 (maternity & lingerie section)
S125, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor


You're also in for a treat if you get this now.

Use Code: CIKMIRA20 for a 20% off total purchase!
• Only applicable at www.bmama.com.my
• Valid until 31st Dec 2018
 Free shipping minimal purchase of RM150 & above
• For one time use only

More Info:
Website: www.bmama.com.my
Facebook: @bmama.maternity
Instagram: @bmama_maternity

Till then peeps!

0 comments