LANEIGE K SECRET CUSHION TINT


It's been a while but here's another post of #THROWBACKBEAUTYPRODUCTSThis was back in 2015, LOL... that long already. I don't know where this lipstick is already but it must be expired already, at least I remember using it quite a lot to class. I was in my final year of Degree when I received this as a door gift, at that time I loved taking pictures of products so I could keep it as a memory here on my blog that I've used this product before, for future reference if I should buy it in the future or not. Turns out my time was so packed that I only managed to draft out a writing in 2018. LOL... Anyways, there was no requirement for a post back then, I just wanted to share my opinion on this product, plus I already took photos, it's such a waste to delete it after all this time. So if you're curious to know more, keep on reading.




I remembered when I received this product, it came with 2 other products in these elegant silver packaging boxes. It was so fancy! I didn't have the heart to throw the packaging away. During those days, I was obsessed with bold lip colours which caused my lipstick collection to be less in more soft and wearable colours. When I received this, it became my everyday lipstick to class. If you knew me during my studies days, I was a completely different person from what you've seen on my blog. I don't try to stick out, I wear jeans and slippers, and I don't even have makeup on at all. I'll usually just put on some balm because of chapped lips. So when I tried this lipstick, it created a really soft neutral pink to my lips and I loved it very much. I was born with dark lips, so without a touch of colour, I look really pale especially when I have a bare face on.


This lipstick was surely a no no for events but it was always in my makeup pouch for a quick touch up if I go out for a short while. Plus, I just loved having it in sight as the design is sleek and futuristic, I bet you girls who loves gradient styled lipstick, this lipstick is for you. I'm still the type that loves bold lips. Does it last long though? Well, I did manage to use it up until I finished Degree and after that, it just disappeared, I think it knows that I won't be using it again. LOL... Anyways, usage after an application is just the same as any other lipsticks, it leaves stains and wearable up to a few hours to be reapplied again. The best thing about it is that it creates a really lovely neutral pink colour. Below is a picture of me using it.

A post shared by Mira Cikcit (@miracikcit) on



Till then peeps, stay updated for more #ThrowbackBeautyProducts. I still have a few drafted.

2 comments

  1. warna dia macam natural lah ek. ingatkan merah pink gitu, hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.