23 April 2017

HUSBAND DOES MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE



Hey peeps, just a short post today. Check out my latest video that I did for fun with my husband. ๐Ÿ˜…
We were on vacation when we recorded this and it was raining outside, so this video came out unplanned as we were stuck in our room. I also wanted to try out some new video editing tricks that I learnt from Youtube, so this video was an experiment as well. I still need a lot of practice though. Tell me what you think and how I could improve my channel more.

Till then peeps.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha kelakar la akak dgn husband ni. blh la at least ada rupa jugak dia mekap kan kekeke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Mula mula tak nak buat, tapi bila dia dah start makeup dia mula rasa x puas hati dengan kerja sendiri. haha..

      Delete
  2. At least dia tau apa itu foundation. Hahahahha I dok tergelak je

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comelnya korang xD ngekek sekali ni nengok video ni hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.