Review: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Powder


Name: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Powder 
Price: RM49.90 
Shade: Natural Beige
Availability: All Major Pharmacies



Hello peeps! Another review today.
So this is currently my favourite powder when I'm applying my makeup.
It works just well with me and covers up mostly what it has to.  So far there's nothing much for me to complain about this cause it blends well with either BB Cream or even foundation.


So this powder is included with a mirror as well. And of course there will be a sponge, but I use mostly a makeup brush to apply my powder. So don't find much use of the sponge exactly. But wait, were is the powder? There is no powder under the sponge.


Ohhh.. here it is. I've zoomed it up for you. The powder is in a compact form like most of the powder I'ved used. Next time I wanna try other kinds of powders I think. I'm always going for these kinds of powders. Anyways, as you can see this powder only comes in one shade. I chose the natural beige, its kinda of a tanned shade, which I find the perfect match for me since I'm not that fair.


Did I forget to mention that this powder has a double lid. Honestly saying that I was dumbfound myself. I opened the powder and was looking for the mirror, since at the back of the description says it is included with a mirror. And I was like, where is it? Did I have to pull out the powder from the protective case. So I like korek2 the edge but cannot. Then I looked closely and found like another compartment at the back. I said 'Open Sesseme' and it opened. HAHAHAHA.... I felt really stupid somehow. This powder played tricks on me.


My hands are a bit darker that my face, so when I swatched it to my hand it looked kinda different. I don't know what I'm saying. LOL... Anyways it works pefectly, like perfectly well with me. I don't have the heart to use another powder when I'm applying my makeup now. It makes me look just perfectly well. And this product comes in 3 more shades I suppose, I'm not sure, but there is another darker one and another two lighter ones. For now I find this shade just suitable for me.

Till then peeps!

2 comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.